5 cup natural oats
2 tablespoon cinnamon
1 tablespoon ginger powder
1 tablespoon nutmeg
½ teaspoons salt
1 tablespoon brown sugar
⅓ cup honey
1½ teaspoon vanilla
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
½ cup sliced toasted almonds
Dried mixed berries, chopped
⅓ cup flaxseed powder
1 tablespoon mara Powder
1 tablespoon chia seeds
1. Preheat the oven to 165 degrees Celsius.
2. In a large bowl, mix together the oats, cinnamon powder, ginger powder, ground nutmeg, and salt.
3. In another small bowl, mix together the brown sugar, honey, vanilla, and vegetable oil. Combine the wet and dry ingredients together.
4. Mix well so the oat mix is fully sticky with the brown sugar mix.
5. Lay mixed contents onto a large baking sheet, and bake on lower rack for 15 minutes. After 10 minutes, give it a shake and with a wooden spoon mix it up in the baking pan.
6. Take out of the oven and allow granola to fully cool for approximately 30 minutes.
7. Place baked granola in a large bowl. Mix the remaining ingredients into the ready granola. Save in large Tupperware at room temperature.