4 regular sliced store bought large bread (any kind you desire, brown, multigrain, white,
Fluffy soft butter
4 slices Swiss cheese
8-oz can good quality water-packed tuna
1 ½ tablespoons grained Dijon mustard
½ teaspoon celery salt
1 tablespoon reduced fat mayonnaise
¼ cup canned sweet corn, drained and rinsed
2 tablespoons chopped green onion, the bottom white portion
½ teaspoon chili powder
Sea salt and ground black pepper for taste
1. Lay each slice of Swiss cheese over one piece of bread. With the other piece of bread by its side.
2. In a medium bowl, mix together the tuna, mustard, mayonnaise, corn, green onion, chili powder, salt and pepper.
3. Place the mixture on top of the cheese of each slice of bread. Top mixture with another piece of cheese.
4. Press down with the other piece of bread. You have two sandwiches. Rub butter on both sides of the bread.
5. If you have a small close top sandwich presser, place both sandwiches onto the hot surface and press for five minutes.
6. If not using a sandwich presser, place both sandwiches onto a medium non-stick skillet/pan over medium heat. Press down on the sandwiches for a few minutes with a spatula; turn over and repeat for few minutes on other side.
7. When finished, cut each sandwich in half diagonals to create triangles. Serve warm.