Packed with antioxidants, a daily dose of garlic in your recipes could benefit your immune system.
Good quality ready-made pizza dough found in most grocery fridge aisles
For the sauce:
¼ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
¼ cup soft ricotta cheese
4 tablespoons light cream
2 green onion bottoms, finely chopped
1 small garlic clove, minced
⅛ teaspoon ground nutmeg
¼ teaspoon grated lemon zest
¼ teaspoon salt
For the topping:
¼ cup soft fresh mozzarella
½ cup shredded mozzarella
¼ cup finely chopped fresh basil
You can add a selection of fresh mushrooms, mix it up
1. Preheat the oven to 170 degrees Celsius.
2. Sprinkle cornmeal on a pizza brick pan or a regular flat pan, then set aside.
3. Mix all the ingredients together to make the sauce. Roll out the dough on the pan with a rolling pin. Roll it out into a thin crust, dusting with flour if it gets sticky. Transfer over to the pizza pan giving it one more roll with the rolling pin.
4. Lay out the sauce on the dough evenly, adding the fresh mozzarella on top. Add toppings of choice, we recommend mixed mushrooms
5.Spread the shredded mozzarella and then top off with basil.
6. Place in preheated oven for approximately 12 to 14 minutes, and keep monitoring. When finished, allow at least 10 minutes to cool. After cooling, sprinkle a touch of truffle oil all over pizza.