4 chicken breasts with bone preferably, cleaned, patted dry with paper towel and slit horizontally at the center.
1 tablespoon sumac, grounded
1 tablespoon lemon zest
1 cup ricotta
2 tablespoons fresh coriander, chopped
1 tablespoon green onion, bottom white bit chopped
1 teaspoon ground black pepper
¼ teaspoon salt
1. Preheat the oven to 170 degrees Celsius.
2. In a large glass bowl combine the chicken, sumac, a drizzle of olive oil, and lemon zest using your hands. Set aside.
3. In a separate bowl combine ricotta, coriander, green onion, pepper and egg and salt. Mix well.
4. Using a large spoon, inside each chicken breast, stuff the ricotta mixture in the slit you made in the beginning.
5. Lay chicken breasts side by side carefully avoiding the ricotta to spill over.
6. Bake for 25 minutes.
7. Broil for two to three minutes giving the cheese a beautiful golden color.
8. Serve with a side of spinach or dark green salad like rocket.